Our Dedicated, Compassionate Family Law Representation Focusing On Favorable Results
When you work with Medina Family Law Associates, you will find an experienced family law attorneys who is known for both favorable resolutions and compassionate representation. Our lawyers have been helping clients find solutions to difficult legal problems for more than 30 years. Focusing solely on family law matters, we are ready to help you address a range of legal issues, including:
- Divorce and separation: We address all the legal complexities that come with ending your marriage and work to obtain resolutions with the least amount of conflict possible.
- Parenting time and legal decision-making: Our attorneys can help protect your parental rights to physical custody and visitation as well as your right to make legal decisions regarding your child.
- Grandparents’ rights: If you are a grandparent who has previously enjoyed regular visits with your grandchildren, but are now denied access to them, our team can help you fight for visitation rights.
- Appropriate child support: Our attorneys and legal staff will help you understand your rights and responsibilities under the Arizona child support guidelines.
- Division of property: In Arizona, all property acquired during your marriage is considered community property and is subject to equal (though not necessarily 50/50) division. We will help advocate for a fair division of marital assets, business assets, real estate, retirement accounts, savings and debt.
- Spousal maintenance: There are many factors that can influence temporary and permanent alimony awards, including length of marriage, age of parties, education level and ability to earn an income. Through our law firm, you can bring or defend against a claim for spousal support.
- Paternity actions: If you are an unmarried parent and need help securing child support or access to your children, we can help.
- Enforcements: If you are facing issues in obtaining rightful child support, you are being denied access to your children or your ex-spouse is not complying with a court order regarding property division responsibilities, contact our law firm for help.
- Modifications: After your final divorce order, you can seek a modification to child support, child custody or alimony if you, your ex-spouse or your child has experienced a significant change in circumstances. Contact us to learn more.
Contact Our Maricopa County Alimony Lawyers
When you face a difficult family law matter, our attorneys at Medina Family Law Associates, will provide strong legal advocacy and compassionate representation. Contact our Maricopa County family law attorneys at 480-535-9818to discuss your rights and options. We are ready to help.